Circulation Rules and Regulations
All library material is free during the initial check out period. If the item becomes overdue the following fines apply:
- Books and Books on CD check out for 3 weeks. There is a fine of $0.10 per day on each item if late.
- Magazines check out for 1 week. There is a fine of $0.10 cents per day on each item if late.
- Movies check out for 1 week. There is a fine of $1.00 per day on each item if late.
Items may only be renewed 3 times. Popular titles which are reserved may not be renewed.
- Access your account on the Online Catalog.
- Stop at the front desk and ask one of the librarians to renew your items.
- Call the front desk during business hours to renew items over the phone. (816) 776-5104 or (816) 776-5102
- Email the Library. Please include the name(s) on the account or library card number and what materials you would like renewed.
- Items can be returned inside the library during regular business hours at the front desk.
- Items can be placed in the Book Drop located on the West side of the Library building anytime.