The Community Room is available for reservations. The room can be used for birthday parties, anniversaries, showers, family reunions, meetings, etc.
Community Room Basic Information
- The rental rate is $25/hour with a two-hour rental minimum. Payment is due after the room is used.
- There will be a $250 refundable damage deposit.
- There is an adjoining kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven and sink.
- There are 10 tables that are 8′ x 2.5′.
- The room’s capacity is 100 people. For a smaller gathering, check out our Meeting Room.
- A projector, screen, 55” television, DVD player and dry erase board are available for use.
- See the room’s availability here.
- Call the library for a Community Room Application 816-776-5104.
- Complete the Community Room Application. Applications can be mailed, emailed or dropped off at the library. The $250 deposit check is required with the application.
The Community Room was built to provide meeting space availability to all community groups or individuals. The library board’s intention is to make the room available for a multitude of uses by groups or individuals. The room will not be scheduled to a particular group or individual on a weekly basis. Generally, use to a particular group or individual will be limited to once per month.