- A photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, student ID, etc.
- One document showing your current address (i.e. driver’s license, checkbook, utility bills or other pieces of mail, voter registration card, lease or rental agreement, tax bill, fishing license, etc.)
Individuals residing outside Ray County
Where you can use your library card:
- Please bring your card with you to the library whenever you wish to check out items or use a computer. To protect the safety and privacy of our patrons, we do not allow patrons to share cards.
- To reserve items from the online catalog or check out eMaterials, you will log in with all ten digits of your library card as the username and the last four digits of the card number as your PIN. There are a variety of eMaterials available for checkout on your computer and mobile devices. There are no fines associated with these items. For more information about accessing eMaterials, please contact the library or visit the eBooks page.
- Once you have obtained your library card you are free to utilize the Ray County Library and acquire a free Mid-Continent Library card. The Ray County Library has a reciprocal agreement with the Mid-Continent system that allows Ray County Library cardholders to utilize the Mid-Continent system free of charge and allows Mid-Continent cardholders to utilize the Ray County Library free of charge.